How to apply for Obama care
Enrollments for Obama Care begins 1st October 2013, you can apply for Obama care at the specially set up Health Insurance Marketplaces. In order to know about the Health Insurance Marketplace in your state simply visit https://www.healthcare.gov/ and select your state of residence from the drop down menu on the home page and you’ll be provided information such as Where and How you can apply for Obama Care. Applications are accepted online, in person and through Mail.
You can apply for Obamacare by following four simple Steps :
- Register your account - In order to apply online you’ll need to register for an account at your Health Insurance Marketplace - You’ll need to supply some basic information about yourself and register an account with a unique username, password and some security questions.
- Apply for Obama Care - Once enrollments begin from October 1st 2013 you’ll need to supply additional information such as your and your dependent’s SSN, Employer Details, Income Details, Information about your existing Healthcare coverage (if any) and the complete Employer Coverage Tool. Read the Marketplace Application Checklist for details.
- Choose a Plan - You’ll then be able to compare between different Obamacare plans for which you are eligible. You can compare the premiums and choose a Plan that best suits you and your family’s health care needs.
- Enroll in the Plan - Next you need to enroll in the plan and pay the premium. Your coverage will begin from 1st Janurary 2014.
Got questions ? Chat online with Experts on https://www.healthcare.gov/ or Call 1-800-318-2596
Obamacare is making it mandatory to have a Health Insurance Plan in 2014 or face a penalty in the form of additional Tax.
Looking for these ?
- how to apply for obama care
- apply for obama care
- Obama Care Application Online
- obama care how to apply
- aboutobamacare us
- apply for obama care online
- where to apply for obama care
- apply for obama care insurance
- Apply for Obama Care 2013
- obama care apply